Family Home Doctors offer urgent general practice health consultations or assessments on behalf of General Practitioners.
This includes the following:
- Urgent general medical consultations
- Urgent acute asthma
- Urgent community medicine
- Urgent disability services
- Urgent family home medicine
- Urgent nursing home, elderly and aged care
- Urgent palliative care assessments and treatment
- Urgent acute paediatrics assessments and treatment
Our Call Centre Representatives are trained in triage procedures, and regularly attend courses to keep up to date.
For patients with language barriers, our doctors use Translating and Interpreter Services (TIS) to help with the process and make you feel as comfortable as possible.